MaddenRedux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaddenRedux

WELCOME Create and account and agree to the rules then signup for a team!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch
AFC

AFC North
CPU
CPU
CPU
CPU
AFC East
CPU
CPU
CPU
CPU
AFC South
CPU
CPU
CPU
CPU
AFC West
CPU
CPU
CPU
CPU

Madden Redux League Rules

Go down 
+25
MikeD Texan
XxCarRamRod89xX
SlurpeeTree22
lp tankz
backley4
tragic22
iTs jonboi817
TheAssassinX01
MistahPlanterz
Sry4PartyR0ckin
adubyap
clutch1989
Pryomaniak
priestmvp
raked88
Raidernation
Justiceny
bubbbakush
TaliNYC
Y U STREAM DAT
whitenino23
buckwild86
thepsychoone83
popejohnpaulxvi
Brady Quinn1010
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brady Quinn1010
Admin
Brady Quinn1010

Madden Redux League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:37 am

If you don't agree to these you can't join.

If you break these rules you will get a warning, two and you're out.

+
----
-
Franchise Settings

Quarter Length 7 min

All-Madden

Injuries: On

Accelerated Clock:15 seconds (may change not official)

Fantasy Draft: OFF

Advance every 2 days

Never Play against the CPU unless approved by me or its mutual agreed by both owners.

**NEW RULE**
NO HOT ROUTING HB's and FBs, only base plays only. You can still motion HBs out of the backfield and I will allow a hot route to block, not additional routes though, because guess what HB's dont run streaks out of the backfield or on the LOS irl.

SIM PLAY
As the title may suggest this is a simulation style league therefore ask yourself would they do it in real life? There is no hard 4th down ruling but if it's 4th and 5 in the 2nd with 6 min left no team goes for it just punt the damn ball. Use your head and keep at as sim as possible this includes playcalling, sportsmanship and all other aspects of the game. We're all here to have fun so don't spoil it for someone else by being a jerk.

Kickoffs

Onside kickoffs are allowed in applicable situations. They are NOT to be abused. MUST BE DOWN IN SECOND HALF TO BE USED.

USE GOALLINE FOR GOALLINE -- Goal Line Formation is for Goal Line (inside YOUR OWN or YOUR Opponent’s 10 yard line) and for SHORT YARDAGE (3rd/4th down and 3 or less) ONLY.

No glitching, cheating, or cheesing. (All Rules violations MUST BE REPORTED TO ONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS VIA PM. DO NOT CALL ANYONE OUT ON THE FORUMS OR DISCUSS THE VIOLATION IN CHAT-BOX.)

Do not run up the score on any opponent and also play responsibly if you are losing big. Please run the ball up the middle if you are blowing out your opponent (blowout is explained below). If you are losing badly, don't make it worse by going for it on 4th down every time from your own 10 yard line. Even real NFL Teams punt the ball still to ensure that the game does not get REALLY out of hand.
**(A blowout would be considered up 28 points in the 3rd quarter and/or 21 points in the 4th), running up the score is the number one cause for people to quit the league.
This is still expected in a CPU game as well, just because your opponent couldn't play doesn't mean they deserve to lose 60-0. ANY CPU game where the someone wins by over 28 points will receive a warning.

Depth Chart and Subbing

No HB's at FB
FB's can be HB's
FB's cannot be TE's
WR's CANNOT be TE's (make sure you have a 3rd TE or OLmen)
OL can be 3rd TE
TE's can be on WR Depth Chart but only 3rd and below.

Cheesing
This is being a dick, don't do this. This includes nano blitzing (sacking the QB right at the snap) Rocket Catching, and
ABUSING THE AI
This includes for example hot routing plays or calling certain plays that are for a lack of a better term "undefendable".

Offensive Cheesing
TE's
Its sad we have to address this but he's how it goes, in 13 TE's are over powered as a 60 ovr high 80 spd TE can beat pretty much any 90 ovr LB. That being said usering LB's is very effective against this. That being said don't over abuse TE's, if someone is pressing every play,and your TE is open, throw to them. If your TE is leading your team in receptions and there is no attempt to throw to your WRs which stats easily show, you will have problem here.

HB/FB's
running non stop is fine, idc your passing or rushing attempts everyone is different. If your HB/fb is leading your team in receptions, you will get booted. This isnt sim, this is BS and a cheese ass way to play. As with hot routing HB's it is now illegal to hot route HB's to streaks out of the backfield. As it is hearsay if your opponent is doing this just record one play on your phone and send it to a mod.

Defensive cheesing
This is just nanoing, as of now, the LT and pass, run left right and middle isnt cheese, as it doesnt work all the time even on proper guesses.

Pressing and repetitive play calling
I'd advise you to change it up, please don't play man the whole game, incorporate some zone. Pressing is like this, if you have the cbs to press then do it, if you dont like it upgrade your rls. That being said, again every play don't do the same thing (this isnt a rule more of a guideline, and I won't like you if you run the same shit over and over again)

Dline
Controling D line is allowed

Just don't cheat play a sim game, and be an honest opponent, and you won't have any issues.

Scheduling

SCHEDULING (this is a big rule)
Schedule you games....THEN WHEN U SCHEDULE IT SHOW UP AT THAT TIME! Seriously this is how leagues go...you schedule your game and play it...its that simple. The scheduling topic is used to determine who gets to play against the cpu in scheduling conflicts or unresponsive opponents. All other games will be simmed and without injuries turned off so better make it happen.

Missed games will not be tolerated, with that said I do know that everyone has a life, family, job, and unplanned events.So you should play them as early as you can and if you dont play them it will result in a warning (if you cannot contact your opponent tell me BEFORE THE DEADLINE)

In Game Problems

PAUSING
If the other player uses a pause, allow them at least 2-3 minutes before forcing them back into the game (especially if you aren't using a headset). Each player gets a set amount of pauses and should be able to use them if they need a minute or two to do something.

BUT IF YOU REALLY NEED IT PAUSED FOR A BIT SEND OPPONENT MESSAGE ON HOW LONG

D.) DISCONNECTS
First off ask your opponent if you may continue against CPU if he says no or doesnt respond revert to the next steps

You may continue game if you are up by 21 OR MORE in the FIRST and SECOND and THIRD QUARTERs.......you can continua if you are winning at all in the fourth quarter.....But please be courteous if you know it wasnt on purpose(IF IT WASNT ON PURPOSE AND IT IS A CLOSE GAME THAN YOU WILL BE THE ONE GETTING A WARNING).

One thing to remember: DO NOT QUIT THE GAME. Even if your opponent is the biggest cheater in the book you MUST FINISH THE GAME.

a.) If the person obviously quit the game out of frustration or whatever. Please tell me and I will issue a warning or flat out kick them, depending on the facts

WARNINGS
Warnings will be issued for unsportsmanlike acts such as running up the score and deep passing when up big. With that being said if you're down a bunch don't go 8-9 in the box every down and not expect to get passed on. Warnings are also issued for not scheduling and not showing up for games, disconnecting/quitting and other idiotic acts. If you're getting destroyed and you don't want to finish it's understandable to quit and let you're opponent finish, frowned upon but understandable, don't kill yourself or break your tv or xbox or go into cardiac arrest over a game of Madden. If quitting becomes a habit (also known as Tdub'n) then you will be booted.

Trading Rules

There will be no trade limits and the trade deadline will be Week 14.
-Both owners must agree to the trade in the forums
-Trade Must Include: Player Name/Rating/Age
-Wait for 2 approval or denial votes from TC
-If Denied you will get a reasoning and you may resubmit

Trade Committee
There will be a Trade Committee consisting of 5 members and 2 backup members.
No trade will be processed without trade committee approval, if any trade if done without committee approval, both owners will be kicked.

IN SEASON FREE AGENCY

After draft it will be first to post in the In-Season FA forum for the corresponding season. Only 1 FA may be picked prior to week 2. Beginning week 2 a free for all will be allowed, no posting needed. Again first to post gets the owner.

CONTACT INFO
You must post contact info, that include your accurate GT and your cell phone number. People won't call you so chill, the number is for texts only so scheduling can be done right away

6. Forum Rules

A.) First, once you have joined the forum (and to be in this league you need to be a member of this forum and be active) You must make your avatar the team you are and your user name must be your Gamertag. This is done to make it easier to recognize who is what team. If you have registered under a different name, you can go into your profile and change it to your Gamertag. Any questions please email or PM me.

** As the commissioner of this league I reserve the right to make changes or modifications to above rules as I see fit.**

Changes will be made, also a Maddendaddy site will be created eventually too.

Last edited by Brady Quinn1010 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:26 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://maddenredux.forumotion.com
popejohnpaulxvi

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Agree
Back to top Go down
thepsychoone83

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
buckwild86

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:57 am

agree
Back to top Go down
whitenino23

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:37 pm

running up the score is the number one cause for people to quit the league.- disagree- biggest reason is a discrepancy in skill between players. Also, I could be way off but does this madden actually allow a player to finish a game if the other guy quits? Ive never seen it that's why I ask.

I agree to rules

Back to top Go down
Brady Quinn1010
Admin
Brady Quinn1010

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:14 pm

whitenino23 wrote:
running up the score is the number one cause for people to quit the league.- disagree- biggest reason is a discrepancy in skill between players. Also, I could be way off but does this madden actually allow a player to finish a game if the other guy quits? Ive never seen it that's why I ask.

I agree to rules

White i copied most of this from another league to be honest, but yeah, really it's just don't be a dick. if your up 28 in the 4th with 2:00 take a knee, not go into no huddle. No this madden doesn't let you finis if someone quits
Back to top Go down
Y U STREAM DAT

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 pm

I agree to rules
Back to top Go down
TaliNYC

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Agree!
Back to top Go down
bubbbakush

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:33 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
Justiceny

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:58 am

agree
Back to top Go down
Raidernation

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Raidernation

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Raidernation

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Raidernation

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:56 am

LoL triple post. But just to clarify, I really do agree
Back to top Go down
raked88

raked88

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:33 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
priestmvp

priestmvp

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:43 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
Pryomaniak

Pryomaniak

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Agreed.
What about subbing in a te for a fb? just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Brady Quinn1010
Admin
Brady Quinn1010

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Jemmeh wrote:
Agreed.
What about subbing in a te for a fb? just to be sure.

Its pretty much for people that throw in the back field. like taking a te making him fb and hot routing him to a streak every play, its not sim, its cheesy. Pretty much theres no reason to have a TE play as FB when there are ample amount of FB's available in FA. Of course irl the browns had alex smith a TE play FB.

Moral of the post, please just use a FB for FB, if you "Have" to use a TE at FB don't abuse it
Back to top Go down
clutch1989

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:11 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
adubyap

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:16 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
Sry4PartyR0ckin

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
MistahPlanterz

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:10 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
TheAssassinX01

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:21 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
iTs jonboi817

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:27 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
tragic22

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:09 am

ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Redux League Rules   Madden Redux League Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Redux League Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next